CRACE, ACT – Sold by Capital Defence Homes – November 2018
$555 per week
3 + 3 years
(Approx) 371 m²
(Approx) 212 m²
You’ll need to be quick to secure this large three-bedroom quality-built Blackett home in ultra convenient Crace. It comes with all the benefits of a Defence Housing Australia (DHA) lease. Whether you’re looking to get a foot in the market today and move in later or you’re looking to add a solid investment to your portfolio, this property is a must see.
Located on a picturesque tree-lined street opposite a park and set on a flat block perfectly positioned to maximise the rear yard, this double storey, home has been designed with easy living in mind.
The tiled entry welcomes you into the home and opens into an spacious open plan living space comprising of a dining area, family room, study nook and kitchen. On the lower level you’ll also find the laundry with direct access outside and the third toilet with wash basin.
The kitchen has been beautifully finished in modern neutral tones and features a stainless Omega oven and gas cooktop, large island bench with breakfast bar and plenty of storage including a pull out pantry.
Upstairs the master suite is a generous size and features a walk-in wardrobe plus a spacious and contemporary ensuite bathroom.
There are two large additional bedrooms which feature built-in wardrobes. Sitting between bedrooms two and three, the generous main bathroom features a full size bathtub.
Ducted reverse cycle Toshiba air conditioning means that everyone stays comfortable throughout all four seasons.
The yard is flat, fully fenced and features a handy garden shed and covered alfresco area adjacent the family room.
The secure garage features a power door opener, storage area and internal access.
Dimensions all approximate:
Note: Internal photos are indicative only.
THE DHA LEASE
The property is being sold subject to an existing Defence Housing Australia (DHA) lease, mid-lease:
- Lease until May 2021
- DHA has right of a 3 year option to extend and 12 month variation
- $555.00 pw rent – reviewed annually
- Rent guarantees
- Day to day property management
- Maintenance and repairs service
- Make good at the end of lease (including re-painting and replacement of carpet)
Often referred to as the ‘hassle free’ property investment, choosing a DHA leased property is a tried, tested and proven way to invest.
Learn more about investing with DHA lease advantages here > http://www.capitaldefencehomes.com.au/why-a-defence-home/
Centrality, amenity and abundance of parks and open space have established Crace as one of the most sought after suburbs in the Gungahlin region.
The Crace Recreation Park and Hilltop Reserve with their the adjacent walkways are two local favorites for play and exercise.
The nearby shopping centre includes a Supabarn supermarket (5-minute walk), restaurants, cafe and specialty shops.
Crace is situated close (4km) to the Gungahlin CBD; home to a variety of shops, restaurants, cafes, medical facilities, library, schools and soon to be constructed light rail station for easy access to Civic.
The property’s address is available upon request and an inspection can be arranged by appointment. Contact us today.
- Large three-bedroom Blackett built home on flat child/pet friendly 371m2 (approx.) block
- DHA lease to May 2021 plus 3 year option
- Generous open plan living
- Master suite with ensuite & walk in robe
- Secure single garage with power door opener
- Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning
- Quiet tree lined street with quality homes surrounding
- Surrounded by parks and walkways, 100m to Crace Receation Park, 500m to Crace Central Shopping Centre, 700m to Crace Hilltop Reserve
- DHA ‘Property Care’ service fee 16.5% (Learn more about the fee DHA vs Real Estate Agent here > http://www.capitaldefencehomes.com.au/why-a-defence-home/management-fee/)
- Rates $450.00 per quarter (Approx.)
- Water rates $160.00 per quarter (Approx.)
- Land tax $572.00 per quarter (Approx.)
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure the information provided is accurate. Capital Defence Homes and the vendor cannot warrant the accuracy on the information provided and will not accept any liability for loss or damage for any errors or misstatements in the information. All purchasers should rely on their own independent enquiries.