Self Managed Super Funds
Thinking about investing through a Self Managed Super Fund (SMSF)? It has become an extremely popular method of investment, especially to invest in residential property. We’ve helped multiple investors successfully buy a Defence home for their SMSF. There are several aspects of a Defence home that make it a great fit for an SMSF:
- The rent guarantees are an aspect that really stands out for SMSF investors. Having a steady and reliable income stream helps avoid a lot of headaches.
- The comprehensive management and maintenance services are big pluses too.
- It’s a great way to diversify the investment classes in super without the normal hassles associated with rental homes.
Of course, it’s a great idea to get professional advice and guidance if you are considering establishing and investing through an SMSF to ensure you get the best outcome.
The Australian Government’s ‘Money Smart’ website provides guidance for SMSF investors. Topics covered include:
- SMSF property rules
- What an SMSF costs to set up
- Borrowing money with an SMSF
Visit the SMSF page of ‘Money Smart’ website here.
*Capital Defence Homes are not financial advisors or accountants. For advice about your specific financial situation please speak to a professional advisor.